About the Firm
Experienced Attorneys Working Hard for Clients in Birmingham, Alabama
Knowledgeable workers’ compensation and Social Security disability lawyers assist with much-needed payments
Have you been injured on the job or in an auto accident? Are you permanently disabled and unable to work? If so, you’re undoubtedly concerned about your future and your ability to support your family. At Powell & Denny, P.C., we are determined to help you recover the compensation and benefits you need for your financial security. Our knowledgeable attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience in workers’ compensation, Social Security disability (SSD), and personal injury law. From our offices in Birmingham and Huntsville, we serve clients throughout Alabama. We are committed to giving you the legal and emotional support you need to get through a difficult time and emerge stronger and more secure.
Responsive disability attorneys you can trust
At Powell & Denny, P.C
., we are focused on guiding you through the legal process and delivering the results you deserve. Whether you are looking for help with a workers’ comp settlement or an SSD appeal, you can trust that our attorneys are:
- Accomplished — Attorneys William Powell and Gregory Denny have served as chairs of the Birmingham Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section and the Alabama Association for Justice Workers’ Compensation Section. Denny is the current chair of the Alabama Association for Justice Social Security Disability Section. Both have taught and hosted Continuing Legal Education programs on Workers’ Comp and Disability for numerous legal associations. Colleagues familiar with their work have also recognized their high ethical standards and professional ability: Mr. Denny is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and Mr. Powell is DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Responsive — Our goal is to serve your needs and provide a path forward for your greater financial security. To that end, we take a hands-on approach to your case and give you the personalized attention you deserve. We offer complete answers to all your questions, keep you updated on any progress in your case, and return all calls, emails, and text messages promptly.
- Compassionate — We have chosen our practice areas because we are deeply concerned for fellow citizens in need whose safety net has been pulled out from under them. We understand how devastating a serious personal injury can be, so we work tirelessly to deliver the best possible outcome in your case.
For committed and caring representation, trust our Birmingham law firm to fight for your future.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished lawyers working to secure compensation and benefits
At Powell & Denny, P.C., we provide seasoned counsel to Alabama clients for various areas of injury and disability law:
- Personal injury — We help clients including motorists, passengers, motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians recover compensation for injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents. We also represent people in slip and fall accidents, premises liability cases, and products liability actions.
- Workers’ compensation — We manage all types of disputes related to workers’ compensation claims, medical benefits, disability ratings, and disability settlements.
- Social Security disability — We help clients qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance benefits and Supplemental Security Income assistance.
When you retain our services for any of these matters, you can rely on our empathy and determination as we work diligently to produce the best possible results.
Contact our Birmingham lawyers for compassionate assistance getting the benefits you need
Powell & Denny, P.C. helps clients throughout Alabama obtain workers’ compensation benefits, Social Security disability benefits, and compensation for personal injuries. Our Birmingham office is at 1320 Alford Avenue, just off I-65, and we also maintain an office at 600 Boulevard South in Huntsville. For attentive and responsive service, call 800-227-0882 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation.